EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
PLEASE NOTE: Exchanges and Returns does not apply to to the Black Friday/Black Friday Weekends/Cyber Monday promotions offered by Diamond-dot Painting®. You can view the Terms and Conditions and Returns Policy by clicking the link below:
If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, you can return the product to us and we will either repair / replace it, or refund you, subject to the below terms.
SECTION 1: Preparing Your Parcel for Returns
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- clearly mark your details on the outside of the parcel; and
- include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
SECTION 2: Unwanted Products
(Section 2: Unwanted Products in the Exchanges and Returns Policy does not apply to custom designs)
You can return an unwanted product to us within 30 days of purchasing provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original box, labels and stickers attached;
- it is not missing any accessories or parts.
You can send the product back using any courier you choose. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will refund your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return. We will not refund your courier expenses.
SECTION 3: Products Damaged on Delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery / collection by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27 73 719 7639.
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair is possible/we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or refund you with the purchase price of the product.
SECTION 4: Defective Products
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 4:
- incorrect colouring according to your personal opinion;
- dotting your design incorrectly due to failure to follow the colour legend provided;
- mixing your beads with another bead colour (even if you think they may look the same);
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- dissatisfaction with end result of completed design;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
- signs of handling and/or repackaging.
If at some point the product is damaged due to negligence of the user, we will try our best to assist you to rectify the problem. If the problem needs proper care that cannot be done by the user then we will order a collection to fetch the product to be fixed at the warehouse. The courier fee will be at the customer’s expense.
SECTION 5: Missing Beads
If you receive a Diamond-Dot Painting® product that is missing some or all of the beads, simply get hold of customer care on +27 73 719 7639 or email them at email@example.com.
SECTION 6: Replacing a Colour with Another Colour
We strongly recommend that you do not replace any colour with an alternative of your choosing.
However, if you wish to replace a colour on your canvas with another colour of your choosing, we cannot be held reliable for the end result. Any extra colours you request that is over and above the colours of the actual design will be an extra cost to you.
The Returns and Exchanges outlined on this page fall under the Terms and Conditions stated for purchasing either custom designs or online shop orders.
Please bare in mind that the image when looked at closely will look pixelated. We urge you to complete your designs prior to contacting us. It may surprise you.
If you feel you have a unique situation that is not covered in the above, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27 73 719 7639.